Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Blog Renamed




Not So Two-Shea-  Blog Renamed

So, it may surprise you…but 1:00 A.M. the evening after delivering my little girl is not the most creative time to think of blog title names.  Apparently…it isn’t a good time to write an even close to error-free blog (so sorry about all the typos in the last blog…I went through and cleaned it up a few days later).   


Sitting here this morning I was trying to be a little more inventive blog title and I was thinking how things have changed.  Now, we had been warned…and even then I knew I had no idea what was coming.   I could not imagine how much in already two weeks this little lady here could turn our world upside down.   How, when before I would barely miss a morning or evening to brush my teeth, I could sit there and realize that I hadn’t showered in almost a week.   How, easily this little girl already has her daddy wrapped around her finger, and both of our hearts.

So…for over three years it was only the two of us.  We were a good team, a bit bored and too much in our routine.  Steve and I were talking last night how little we really were prepared for all of this and how at the same time how ready we were for this.  It was a long wait, but our little lady was worth waiting for. 



The title I choose is ‘Not so Two Shea,’ because we aren’t living for the two of us.  Right now our world is wrapped around this little newborn girl and we love every minute of it.  In the future, we will need to find more of a balance, make time for ourselves and friends and family.  We love our little bubble right now though. 



1 comment:

  1. I know it's late, but I haven't had access to internet recently. Love the title and the blog. Can't wait to read more about Cora, Steve, and you!

    ReplyDelete